Butchers, meat cutters and fishmongers in this unit group perform some or all of the following duties:
· Cut, trim, and otherwise prepare standard cuts of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish for sale at self-serve counters or according to customers' orders
· Grind meats and slice cooked meats using powered grinders and slicing machines
· Prepare special displays of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish
· Shape, lace and tie roasts and other meats, poultry or fish and may wrap prepared meats, poultry, fish and shellfish
· Manage inventory, keep records of sales and determine amount, product line and freshness of products according to company and customer requirements
· Ensure food storage conditions are adequate
· May supervise other butchers, or meat cutters or fishmongers.
· Completion of secondary school may be required.
To complete the all formalities and visa process we need the following documents as early as possible.
1. Application Form as per attached CV/Resume
2. Passport copy in color
3. Photograph as per Canadian Government specification. Copy attached
4. Educational Certificates
5. Experiences letter
6. Police Clearance (not now but at the time of submission.
7. Candidate must speak English, write, lesson and read
8. Security Deposit and processing, typing, photocopying, transportation etc., cost.