JOB DESCRIPTION: NOC 9617 Labour in Food and Beverage- 45 Nos (Ontario, Alberta, manitoba and Sasketchwan Provinces)
I. Laborers in food, beverage and tobacco processing perform some or all of the following duties:
a. Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials throughout plant and warehouse manually, or with powered equipment
b. Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines or mobile tank trucks
c. Feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers
d. Remove filled containers from conveyors and manually pack goods into bags, boxes or other containers
e. Clean work areas and equipment
f. Feed and unload tobacco processing machines
g. Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
h. Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties.
4. THE EMPLOYEE shall work 40(forty) hours per week. He/she shall receive as per Canadian law at the rate $10.50 per hour and overtime as per regulation of the country.
Wages for any hours worked over this limit. His/her workday shall begin according to schedule prepared by the management for eight hours everyday or, if the schedule varies by day, specify: Sometime it may vary according to volume of works at site. It is roaster duty.
5. THE EMPLOYEE shall be entitled to 60(sixty) minutes per day of break time (lunch, coffee breaks Etc…..)
6. THE EMPLOYEE shall be entitled to 2(two) day(s) off per week, on Saturday and Sunday or other day as per management.
7. THE EMPLOYEE shall be entitled to 2(two) weeks of paid vacation.
8. THE EMPLOYEE shall be entitled to 15 days of sick leave per year.
WAGES AND DEDUCTIONS
9. THE EMPLOYER agrees to pay THE EMPLOYEE, for his/her work, wages of
CAD $10.50 per hour. These shall be paid at intervals of Bi-Weekly.
10. THE EMPLOYER agrees to pay all taxes and submit all deductions payable as prescribed by law (Including, but not limited to employment insurance, income tax, Canada Pension plan or Quebec Pension Plan).