1. Total Positions: 10 Grocery Clerks (NOC 6622)
2. Salary: $12.75 per hour
3. Working Hours: 8 hours per day
4. Weekly Hours 40 Hours
5. Overtime: Minimum 2 Hours daily and rate 1.5% after 40 hours weekly
6. Food: Worker
7. Accommodation: Free accommodation or $ 300.00 per month maximum by Employer
8. Medical: Medical as per law of the Province as well as country.
9. Transport: Free transportation
10. Vacation: 15 days vacation in each year.
11. Sick Leave: 14 days sick leave yearly
12. Weekend: five days a week two day off, if work on off day will make 1.5% hour overtime.
13. Airfare: Air ticket - the Candidate will pay native country to Canada but it will reimburse after arrival at jobsite
14. Duties of Grocery Clerks:
· Grocery clerks and store shelf stockers perform some or all of the following duties:
· Bag, box or parcel purchases for customers or for shipment or delivery to customers
· Carry customers' purchases to parking lot and pack in vehicles
· Unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
· Use barcode scanning equipment to record incoming stock, verify pricing and maintain computerized stock inventory
· Price items using stamp or stickers according to price list
· Attach protective devices to products to protect against shoplifting
· Stock shelves and display areas and keep stock clean and in order
· Fill mail orders from warehouse stock
· Obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom
· Direct customers to location of articles sought
· May sweep aisles, dust display racks and perform other general cleaning duties
· May operate cash register and computer for electronic commerce transactions
· May order stock.
· Some secondary school education is usually required
The Following documents are required for completion of application for an initial period.
v Passport Copy in color
v Photograph as per Canadian specification
v Educational Certificates
v Experiences Letter
v Bank Certificate
v Candidate must speak, read, write and listen English and proof of renowned Institution or Government office. Which must recognized by the International body.
v Police Clearance Certificate for security purpose.
v Pre medical Test certificate
v An Affidavit that workers did not pay companies any commission.
v All documents must be notarized by Notary Public or Justice of Peace.
It will be a 3 year assignment with possible Permanent Residency. Province ALBERTA CITY CALGARY.